Last Updated: May 10, 2012
WELCOME, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.The Website is provided by Arche Education Pvt. Ltd., located at Patna, India.
PEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
The following Terms of Service for the Website (www.learnwithguru.com) is a legal contract between You, either a Guru, visitor or user (referred to collectively as the "User" or "Users" in this document), and Arche Education Private Limited regarding Your use of the Website. This contract set forth the legally binding terms of Your use of the LearnwithGuru.com website at its services located at URL www.learnwithguru.com.
BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES AND FUTURE MODIFICATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "TERMS").. KINDLY PRINT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR SAVE A COPY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR RECORDS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE www.learnwithguru.com.
- "Access" or "Accessing" means Accessing, Browsing, Using and Viewing the content, service or otherwise obtaining
- information on the Site.
- "Agreement" or "Terms" refers to these Terms of Service and any subsequent modifications.
- "Guru" means an Educator. Educator can be educational institute or organization (Like- School, College, Cochin institute or
- "Arche"or "AE" or Arche Education"refers to Arche Education Private Limited located at Patna (India).The Term Arche
Education Includes Arche's Officers, Directors, Employees, Shareholders, Agents, Licensors and Subcontractors.
- "Service" refers to Arche's products, software, application, services, course, account and websites provided by AE through
LwG for User of the Website (excluding any Services or Products provided to You by Arche under a separate written
- "The Website" or "LwG" or "LearnwithGuru" refers to the Website maintained on the World Wide Web by Arche, available
at http://www.learnwithguru.com and includes all services, applications, Educational Material provided through it .
- "User" or "Users" refers to any party who Accesses the Site. User may be a Visitor, Student, Guru, Register User or Enrolled User. User may be an individual person or entity.
- "Visitor" refers to any person or entity who Accesses the Website but do not have an LwG Account or not a register User of the Website. Visitor is also a User.
- "You" or "Your" refers to the User.
- "Student" means who is studying in order to enter a particular profession or a learner who is enrolled in an educational. A Student is also a User.
- "Registered User" refers to any person or entity who is register under LwG and has an LwG account.
- "Enrolled User" refers to any user that subscribes for a Service. Enrolled User may be a Student, Guru.
Table of Contents:
1. Using our Services
2. Privacy Notice
3. Modification and Termination
4. User Postings
5. Prohibited Conduct
6. Account; Access to Your User Postings
7. Fees and Payments
8. Use of Software in Our Service
9. Withdrawal and refund
11. Individual Features and Services
14. Warranties and Disclaimer
16. Limitation of Liability
17. Advertisement, Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
18. Site content
19. Branding, Trademark and Copyrights
20. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1. Using Our Service:-
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
- 1.1. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
- 1.2. Our Services display some content that is not AE's. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don't assume that we do.
- 1.3. In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
2. Privacy Notice:-
3. Modification and Termination:-
AE reserves all rights to change, suspend or modify the Website or any part of the Website at any time.
- 3.1. Terms of Service: AE reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time. AE may revise the Terms of Service at any time without any notice to You. Areas of the Site may have different Terms of Service posted. If there is a conflict between the Terms of Service and Terms of Service posted for a specific area of the Site, the latter shall have precedence with respect to Your use of that area of the Site. Please check the Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. By browsing this website You are accepting that You are bound by the current terms and conditions. For any material changes to the Terms, such amended terms will automatically be effective from the day they are initially posted on the Website.
- 3.2. AE may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- 3.3. AE may suspend the operation of the Website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content of for any other reason.
- 3.4. We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
- 3.5. AE may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
- 3.6. We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
4. User Postings:-
- 4.1. User Postings Generally: AE may now or in the future permit the posting by User and other Users of notes, questions, comments, ratings, reviews, images and videos or other communications (collectively, "User Postings") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Postings. User understands that whether or not such User Postings are published, AE does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
- 4.2. Limited License Grant to AE: By submitting or distributing User Postings through the Website, User hereby grant to AE a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute and re-distribute, and otherwise exploit Your User Postings, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels.
- 4.3. Limited License Grant to Other Arche Education Users: By submitting or distributing User Postings through the Website, You hereby grant to each User of the Website a non-exclusive license to access and use Your User Postings.
- 4.4. User Postings Representations and Warranties: You are solely responsible for Your User Postings and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By uploading and publishing Your User Postings, You affirm, represent, and warrant that: (1) You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize AE and the Website Users to use and distribute Your User Postings as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by You in this Section and in the manner contemplated by AE and these Terms of Service; (2) Your User Postings do not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (b) slander, defame, libel or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; (3) Your User Postings do not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code. VIOLATORS OF THESE THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITY. ARCHE EDUCATION RESERVES ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES AGAINST ANY USER WHO VIOLATES THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- 4.5. User Postings Disclaimer:You understand that when using the Website You will be exposed to User Postings from a variety of sources, and that AE and the Website are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Postings. You further understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to User Postings that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against AE with respect thereto. AE does not endorse any User Postings or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and AE expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Postings. If notified by a User or a content owner of a User Posting that allegedly does not conform to the Terms, AE may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove the User Posting, which it reserves the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, AE does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Website.
5. Prohibited Conduct:-BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- 5.1. Use the Website for any purposes other than to disseminate or receive original or appropriately licensed content and/or to access the Website as such services are offered by Arche Education through the Website;
- 5.2. Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials (as defined in Section 12, below);
- 5.3. Post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libellous, or inaccurate User Postings or other content;
- 5.4. Post, upload, or distribute any User Postings or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- 5.5. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Website accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Website, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- 5.6. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights on the Website or User Postings;
- 5.7. Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- 5.8. use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- 5.9. defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent, or use the Website for any commercial use, it being understood that the Website is for personal, non-commercial use only;
- 5.10. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or User Postings, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website or User Postings;
- 5.11. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- 5.12. modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- 5.13. Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
6. Account; Access to Your User Postings:-
You may need aLwG Account in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own LeG Account, or your LwG Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using aLwG Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
- 6.1. Account: When You use the Website to upload, download or purchase content or any products, services, or information from ARCHE, You may be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and for restricting access to Your computer, and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account or password. You agree that the information You provide to Arche Education, whether on registration or at any other time, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that You will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If You have reason to believe that Your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of Your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then You agree to immediately notify ARCHEYou may be liable for the losses incurred by Arche Education or others due to any unauthorized use of Your Website account.
- 6.2. Access to Your User Postings:ARCHE permits Users to share their User Postings with a select group of other Users, or make their User Postings public for all (even non-Website users) to view. You acknowledge and agree that even if Arche Education allows You to restrict some User Postings You create from others, Arche Education does not guarantee that such User Postings will never be accessible by others. In the case of unauthorised access or other security related problem, its User responsibility to inform AE and academic adviser. ARCHE EDUCATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY RESTRICTED USER POSTINGS.
7. Fees and Payments:-
- 7.1. Fee:You agree to pay all fees and charges specified when You registered for the Website, or any part thereof. All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes (e.g. sales, use, VAT, Service Tax, Education Tax and / or any other tax imposed by local authority, state government or /and central government), unless otherwise stated and You are solely responsible for the payment of any such taxes that may be imposed on Your use of the Website.
- 7.2. Payment Methods:Arche Education will charge the registration fee and enrolment fee, if any, and other additional fees or donations You authorize, to the credit card, internet banking, debit card, mobile banking, PayPal account or any other payment mode accepted by Arche Education that You designate. You authorize the credit card, internet banking, debit card, mobile banking, PayPal or any other Authority to pay any amounts described herein and authorize Arche Education, or any other company that acts as a billing agent for Arche Education, to continue to attempt to charge all sums described herein to Your credit card, internet banking, debit card, mobile banking, PayPal Account until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide Arche Education updated information regarding Your credit card, internet banking, debit card, mobile banking, PayPal account upon ARCHE's request and any time the information earlier provided is no longer valid. If payment is not received by Arche Education from Your credit card, internet banking, debit card, mobile banking issuer or PayPal, You agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by ARCHE.
- 7.3. Changes in Price:Arche Education may at any time, upon notice required by applicable law, change the price of the Website or any part thereof, institute new charges or fees, or charge a fee for the Website or any part thereof where a fee was not previously charged. Price changes and institution of new charges implemented during Your subscription term will apply to subsequent subscription terms and to all new subscribers after the effective date of the change. If You do not agree to any such price changes, then You must cancel Your account and stop using the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the effective date of any such change shall constitute Your acceptance of such change.
8. Use of Software in Our Service:-
When a Service requires or includes software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings. License is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by AE, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission. Open source software is important to us. Some software used in our Services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.
9. WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY:-
ARCHE EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED (AE) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, WITHDRAW, POSTPONE OR RE-SCHEDULE ANY COURSE DUE TO ANY FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
This "Withdrawal and Refund Policy" is only applicable for LwG user.
In the event of a withdrawal by AE or LwG admin, AE may offer a transfer of enrolment to the next available course under same Guru or under other Guru. But due to any reason if AE is not able to offer a transfer of enrolment, In that event the limit of liability will be-
Prior to the start date of the course
The return of the course fees already paid by the user.
Before completion of 50% course
The return of the course fees already paid by the user.
The refund amount will be at the discretion of AE
In the case of termination of Your account, registration, enrolment of any Service from the Website or any part of the Website, ARCHE will not refund any fees and/or charges paid for that. (Please refer "Section 10" about termination).
WITHDRAWALS BY USER
At any time a User can withdraw from any Service (please follow the process for Refund and withdrawal).
Wedoes not entertain any request related to transfer of enrolment to next available course or Guru.
Refunds and Withdrawal
- Registration charge is not refundable if any.
- Withdrawals from less than 100 days course (all types, including online, hybrid, face-to-face courses):
After the enrolment date of your course, no refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- Withdrawals from more than 100 days course (all types, including online, offline, hybrid and face-to-face courses):
Condition (drop period)
During first 21 days
50% course fee charged or 50% refund if full payment is submitted
After 21 days
100% course fee charged or no refund if full payment is submitted
Note:- For the purpose of withdrawals, all term days start on 00.00 am IST and end on 11:59 pm IST. Days will be counted from the date of enrolment.
Process for Refund
Requests to withdrawal and refund must be submitted through your register mail ID. Please do the following Process to withdraw and refund:
1. Send a cancelation request mail with subject "withdrawal and refund request" to email@example.com.
2. Please attach the product purchase receipt with your mail.
3. Use your registered email ID (or user ID) only for any type of communication.
4. In all cases, the date of withdrawal is the date of email received.
5. After submission of the form, you will receive an acknowledgement (Print and keep a copy for your records).
- Students should contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.
- You will receive email and/or call for verification and when your request is processed.
- Where a refund is due it will be sent or transfer to your account within 28 working days.
- 10. Termination:-
- 10.1. Termination by ARCHE:You agree that Arche Education, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) You may have with Arche Education or Your use of the Website and remove and discard all or any part of Your account, User profile, and any User Postings, at any time. Arche Education may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Website or any account You may have or portion thereof may be affected without prior notice, and You agree that Arche Education will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Arche Education may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, Arche Education does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Website, and will terminate access to the Website, and remove all User Postings or other content submitted, by any Users who are found to be repeat infringers.
- 10.2. Termination by You:Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) the Website, (ii) any term of these Terms of Service, (iii) Guidelines, (iv) any policy or practice of Arche Education in operating the Website, or (v) any content or information transmitted through the Website, is to terminate the Terms and Your account. You may terminate the Terms at any time by cancellingYour login account or registration with the Website and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Website.
- 10.3. Repeat infringer:Arche Education will promptly terminate without notice Your access to the Website if You are determined by Arche Education to be a "repeat infringer". A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified by Arche Education of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had a User Posting or any other user-submitted content removed from the Website more than twice.
- 11 Individual Features and Services:-
When using the Website, You will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time to time (the "Guidelines"). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
The Website (www.learnwithguru.com) is owned and operated by Arche Education Private Limited. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Website provided by Arche Educationare protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any User Postings that are provided and owned by Users, all Materials contained on the Website are the property of Arche Education or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Arche Education or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Arche Education, You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. Arche Education reserves all rights not expressly granted in the Terms.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold Arche, and LwG (those we work with) from all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of Your use or misuse of the Website, any violation by You of the Terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. You agree to cooperate with ARCHE'sdefence of these claims.
Business Use of our Service:-If you are using our Services on behalf of a business (include educational institute), that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify AE and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
14. Warranties and Disclaimer:-
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don't promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER ARCHE EDUCATION NOR IT'S PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENCERS, CONTRACTOR AND SUBCONTRACTOR MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON'T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES "AS IS".
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
- 14.1. Although ARCHE tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website, ARCHE does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. ARCHE makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness and accuracy of Information.
- 14.2. ARCHE makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the website.
- 14.3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this website shall constitute an invitation to invest in ARCHE or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at Your own risk. Neither ARCHE and ARCHE affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- 14.4. "As is" and "As available" and "With All Faults". YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ANY DATA, INFORMATION, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, USER POSTINGS, REFERENCE SITES, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- 14.5. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and ARCHE make no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- 14.6. CONTENT:ARCHE EDUCATION,IT'S SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE DATA, USER POSTINGS, FUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY REFERENCE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
- 14.7. ACCURACY: ARCHE EDUCATION, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY REFERENCE SITES IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- 14.8. Harm to Your Computer. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING RSS FEEDS) OR ANY REFERENCE SITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
- 15. Availability:-
- 15.1. ARCHE controls and operates this website from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If You use this website from outside of India, You are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- 15.2. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. ARCHE does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the ARCHE website in another region and ARCHE may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
- 15.3. Information that ARCHE published on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to ARCHE products, programs and services that are not announced or available in Your country. Such references do not imply that ARCHE intends to announce such products, programs or services in Your country. Consult Your local ARCHE business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to You.
- 16. Limitation of Liability:-
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, ARCHE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF AE, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN). IN ALL CASES, ARCHE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory shall ARCHE be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure and malfunction.
17. Advertisement, Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites:-
The Website may include links or references to other web sites or services. Arche Education does not endorse any such Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. In addition, Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website are solely between You and such advertiser and organization. ACCESS AND USE OF REFERENCE SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS/SITES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
In Your use of the Website, You may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors of the Website. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion is solely between You and the applicable third party. You agree that ARCHE has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between You and any such third party.
ARCHE is not responsible for the contents or offers made by any Advertised sites displayed by third party advertising agency on this site and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Click on the advertised links and banners at Your own risk.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by ARCHE. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help You find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to You, quickly and easily. It is Your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for Your purposes. ARCHE is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these of accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
18. Site Content:-
Site reserves the right to make content changes in the site without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. You agree that You will not otherwise copy, modify, alter, display, distribute, sell, broadcast or transmit any material on the site in any manner without the written permission of ARCHE.
19. Branding, Trademark and Copyrights:-
ARCHE features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks that are property of their respective owners.
This website contains material, including text, graphics, sound and video, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by ARCHE or jointly with its Guru/academic partners or have been licensed to ARCHE by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website. ARCHE retains copyright on all information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this website are owned by ARCHE, used under license by ARCHE affiliates or the property of their respective owner.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
- 19.1. You may:-
- 19.1.1. Use and display the materials only on Your personal computer only for personal use. ARCHE grants You a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license for such use.
- 19.1.2. Print copies (except restricted materials) of the information on this website for Your personal use and store the files on Your computer for personal use.
- 19.2. You may not:-
- 19.2.1. Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the Website except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- 19.2.2. Copy and distribute the information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. Neither reproduction of any part of the Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other website.
- 19.2.3. Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the Website; link to this website, without our express written consent.
- 20. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
- 20.1. Law:-These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction.
- 20.2. Arbitration:- That it is agreed that in case any dispute arises between the parties the parties shall refer the dispute to a sole arbitrator mutually agreeable by them and the said dispute shall be decided by the arbitrator under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The parties shall be equally liable to bear the cost of the said arbitration.
- 20.3. Jurisdiction:-That the said agreement would governed by the civil laws as applicable in India and the jurisdiction of Hon'ble Patna Court shall be invoked by the parties to decide any legal proceeding or dispute arising out of this agreement. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms or any dispute arising in relation to the Website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the Hon'ble at Patna Court (Bihar), India for the resolution of all such disputes.=
- 21. Miscellaneous:
- 21.1. Severability:- If any provision of the Terms or any Guidelines is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from the Terms to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- 21.2. Claims:-YOU AND ARCHE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN (1) 30 DAYS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- 21.3. Language of the Terms:-
- 21.3.1. Where Arche has provided You with a translation of the English language version of the Terms, then You agree that the translation is provided for Your convenience only and that the English language versions of the Terms will govern Your relationship with Arche.
- 21.3.2. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.